Tuesday, January 17, 2012

{Engagement Shoot} Jen & Yatish

Photo taken by Allyson Magda

When I first meet with a bride, I begin to notice each of  her gorgeous attributes - hair, eyes, skin tone, personality and energy. As we start to get to know each other, I begin envisioning the feeling of her wedding day and what she's going to look like. After all, she is the star of the show and I want to nail every detail she's dreaming of.

I met Jen at Blue Bottle Cafe in San Francisco's Ferry Building late last summer. When I entered into the cafe, I immediately took notice of this very tall, very striking brunette with green eyes and long flowing hair. I knew it was her. After we got to talking for a bit, I thought to myself, "Lucky me. She's not only gorgeous, but she's awesome". As a planner, I'm pretty much a straight shooter in regards to my approach in communication, and so is Jen, so I think we really understand each other on that level. She also is incredibly detailed oriented and grounded, again, qualities I love in my brides. I know I mentioned that's she beautiful, but I think I neglected to mention she's also scientist at Berkeley. With brains and beauty like this, Yastish (her fiance) definitely hit a home run.

I first met Yatish at Pastries and Petals in Carmel during their wedding cake tasting. When Jen introduced me, all I could do was smile, shake his hand and think "Nice job, Girl. He's a total hunk and this is going to be fun".

Jen and Yatish have selected Holman Ranch in Carmel Valley as their wedding venue. If you're an avid follower of my BLOG, then you're familiar with my love of the property and staff. Needless to say, I can't be more excited about their wedding day to come this August.

Jen and Yatish decided to take their engagement photos in Carmel Valley last Fall at Berndarus Winery and Earthbound Farms. Enjoy their gorgeous images taken by photographer, Allyson Magda.









No comments:

Post a Comment