Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cavallo Point Wedding by Soiree by Simone Lennon Featured in California Brides Magazine


We are so excited to see Bob and Natalie's Cavallo Point wedding featured in the newest edition of California Brides Magazine. We had the best time planning and designing this affair and we just absolutely love this couple to pieces. I, personally, think of them often and I'm so glad to call them friends.

Check out the digital feature here or go pick up a hard copy now in stores.

4 comments:

  1. Wedding is holy event in everyone’s life. People those who are in the verge to tie the knot use to invite their friends, family, relatives and known persons in this auspicious occasion. It is a part of culture to invite the invitees with an dreamweddingcard and the card must have to be attractive one to impress them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very over the moon to find this site.I wanted to offer you on this great presume from!! I obviously enjoying every bantam speck of it and I suffer with you bookmarked to monitor elsewhere novel pieces you post.

    online ordination

    ReplyDelete